CERTIFIED POLYGRAPH TEST EXAMINER
Covert Options - Private Investigators' Firm Serving the Entire State of Florida
Certified PCSOT Polygraph Examiner
Graduate of International Academy of Polygraph
Certified Post Conviction Sex Offender Examiner
ZCT, AFMGQT, UTAH
Polygraph Test Types:
Kevin's Ten Signatures of a Liar
- Liars repeat questions when asked buying time to think of an appropriate innocent response.
- People often pause when lying, giving them time to invent a story.
- Liars verbal and nonverbal behavior are in conflict, they say no but may be nodding yes.
- Liars deviate from their normal behavior. A liar who speaks with pauses will suddenly become a rapid talker.
- Liars deny specific aspects of a crime. A liar wont admit to stealing $400. When they stole $399.50.
- An innocent persons denial grows stronger over time and they get angry. Liars dont get upset-they want to convince you that you are wrong about them.
- Liars are not proud about being deceitful and unconsciously lower their voice
- A lie is hard to remember. Liars change their story over time.
- Liars are evasive and try to change or gloss over the key points.
- Liars avoid eye contact, they dont want to see the target of their lie.